Monday, May 21, 2007

Why lipstick crawls from your lip to your nostril


Makeup University Inc
At Makeup University we take lipstick seriously

Dear

Red lipstick is hot! I love wearing it! If I don't prep for wearing it, inevitably, it goes north from my lip towards the nostril in a slow, steady pace, marring the whole idea of glamour.

So here's a short lesson on how to wear dramatic colored lips and have them stay put!
Love ya!
Your personal makeup coach,
Cherelynn Baker
http://www.makeupuniversity.com
Conceal
concelaer
After you have exfoliated and moisturized the lip area, apply a thin coat of concealer over the entire mouth. Blending it into the upper lip with your finger or brush.




Use a liner
I prefer a nude liner, or a "reversible liner" like Duwops. Make the stroke from the eye tooth (incisor) and draw up towards the bow of your lip. Repeat on the other side.

Fill with lipstick
lipstick
A brush works best for precision and defining the mouth, but you can wipe it on anyway you like.


Yes, I use nude liner with red lipstick. And with any lipstick or lipbalm or gloss for that matter. I always finish my lips with a gloss unless I'm wearing a matte lipstick.

It seems like a lot: exfoliate, moisturize, concealer ( add a swipe of translucent powder if you are going to be sweating or doing a lot of kissing ) line, and fill.

The steps are worth it when you see a perfect red mouth. Kind of like what Gwen Stefani wears alot.

Enjoy the lesson and if you have any questions, call or email me directly.
Thanks for being a part of Makeup University!
Sincerely,
Cherelynn ( I love lipgloss ) Baker
Makeup University
480-283-5811
This is the fine print text where you might tell your customers how the item will be shipped and, for example, if they are overseas that there will be additional shipping charges and must contact you.
Save 25% off your perfect red mouth!

Offer Expires: May 31st, 2007