Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Eyebrows...whether you have them or not!



Makeup University Inc
Special deals from Makeup University Inc

Location Title
Mailing: 7841 Shinarump Dr

Golden Valley, Arizona 86413
480-283-5811
foundation wand

Good inexpensive makeup that is perfect for oily sweaty summer faces.

ON SALE: $19.50
15 shades to pick from
shop now at
www.financialfreedomnow.
myarbonne.com
Eyebrows that fade and that hold up under Arizona heat
Okay, eyebrows are one of my favorite part of doing makeup.
They frame the face, whether you have them or not.

I prefer a brow wax, like what is pictured to the right.

I use a slant tip brushe with short firm bristles, and make hair like strokes starting in the center, moving towards the end, then beginning again at the nose and completing at the center.

Wax is great, powder is good, pencils stink because they always fade.

IF you need help with your brows, contact www.makeupuniversity.com
or call 480-283-5811


Our Price: $ 16.95


Anastasia brow kits...I've always heard great things...
I was given a demo kit, I opened and played with it and really liked all the goodies in it...but...I freehand my brows, my bride' brows, my client brows...so the stencils and multi tool choice didn't work for me.

I like simple easy low maintenance could be packed in a flash products and makeup.

This kit is great for the type A who appreciates a schematic.

Can be purchased at Nordstroms or Sephora.


Our Price: $ 65.50


Overplucked no brow at all?!!
These I have not tried...but would like to! They are stick ons and from what I understand have a hair like texture. Texture!!!

Buy at www.nu-brow.com for $24.95 or better yet, my favorite life changing product is Talika Lipocils...it literally GROWS the hair back, whether it's an eyebrow or eyelashes.

This is the best stuff ever! It's a vegetable based enzyme therapy that you wipe on twice daily...you can put makeup or mascara over it. It works, I use it all the time and refer all my clients to it. Try it! Buy at Sephora or Talika.com


Our Price: $ 29.95

Thanks for letting me share with you about eyebrows. They are so important and worth the time it takes in your daily makeup regime to do!

Call me with questions or to book your makeup party!

Love ya!!!
Cherelynn
Your personal makeup coach

www.makeupuniversity.com
www.financialfreedomnow.myarbonne.com


Save 50% Do you want $300 worth of pure safe and beneficial eyebrow products, makeup, skincare, nutritionals or wealth building goods? Do you want to pay half off retail for them!!! Put your order in with me by June 15th and receive my discount, free.

Or, sign up as a wholesale buyer by June 30th and receive your own Household RSVP for $150 and get $300 worth of products plus pick an extra freebie!!

Preview the goods at www.financialfreedomnow.myarbonne.com

Offer Expires: June 15th!!! Hurry!