Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Fall 2007...it's early...but it's good!




Makeup University Inc Newsletter
Summer is good!
Summer! June 26,2007
In This Issue
It may be early, but it's good!
Red is hotter than you think!
How to get the Fall look
Workshop alert!
Dear friend,

foundation wandFor Arizona, summer starts in April and usually ends in November. So I find it humorous that the "FALL 2007" Trend Report is out and on the runways also.
Though, the Fall look is amazing and it's been a long time since I've been excited about what I see coming.

Lipstick in bold hues is back, big time! Very classic makeup meaning bold liner, full brow and strong lip color mixed with the opposite! A nude face, barely shadowed eyes, sheer lips and both looks featured amazing, luminescent skin.

Wow.

It's retro glamour meets clean grunge!

Some details below. Enjoy!
Love ya!
Your personal makeup coach
Cherelynn Baker
www.makeupuniversity.com
FALL 2007...you can do it!
fall 2007
Get your reds ready!
lipstickI personally wear gloss all the time...but...since lipstick is back I"m breaking out my favorite reds.

Here's my top 5:
1. Arbonne "Celebrity"
2. Lorac "Explorer" otherwise known as Satine's color from Moulin Rouge
3. Chanel "Matte Cherry" 4. Dior Addict 753 and last but not least 5. Aveda Uruku
The details about the fall photo:
1. amazing skin
2. full brow...wax stroked on with a spoolie over the shaped hair
3. two tones of shadow: linen to highlight and light brown to contour
4. liquid liner on top
5. smudge of light brown contour on lower lash line
6. white pencil on the inside...go retro!
7. fully lined mouth in matching color of lipstick
8. bright bold red lipstick.
9. no gloss.
10. translucent powder all over

I love love love this look!!
Any questions or need a one on one to get this, call 480-283-5811 or visit
www.makeupuniversity.com

Want to be a model or just look like one? I"m teaching model makeup at Ford Robert Black
foundation wand
I'm doing a workshop for new models on skin, makeup, and what to expect on set and how to be prepared for the set artist. Good times my friends.
Contact me for more info.
Email me through the website:
http://www.makeupuniversity.com

Thanks for your continued support of Makeup University. For questions, workshops or bridal appointments call 480-283-5811 or email through the website www.makeupuniversity.com
Sincerely,
Cherelynn Baker
Makeup University Inc
Quick Links
Join our Mailing List!
Save 25% Celebrity, my favorite Arbonne color on sale for my newsletter readers!
www.financialfreedomnow.myarbonne.com
click on Shop Online

Offer Expires: June 30th 2007