Thursday, September 20, 2007

15.2 million people can't be wrong!

I get a asked a lot about why I have Arbonne as my product line of choice in my Makeup University studio. The choice was first based on the quality of the product and the results that I got from experiencing the line of skin care.
The second was money. I would have most likely stayed with Aveda but it had a significant upfront investment required to use the Aveda name and then stock the studio. Though Arbonne was just $350. Yeah, you read that right. I started a product line with only $350.

So when I say, 15.2 million people can't be wrong, I mean about direct selling. Good Morning America correspondent Tory Johnson and CEO of Women in the Workplace did a great segment on this truth this morning. Direct sales allows moms to stay at home with their children, or be their when the kids get home from school. Money can be made around family time, and other life commitments.

The money made is totally dependent on you, so you control your pay raises. The average direct seller in any line makes between $100-$200 per event. You can plan an event once a week or once a day. It's up to you.

Direct selling can bridge a gap in income for families who are having trouble making ends meet or who have more month at the end of their money.

It is not for everyone...be warned...it's for motivated, dedicated and goal oriented people. You have to have a really strong "why" to be successful in direct selling.

So I have an Arbonne business, I'm proud of it and love the products because it includes the whole family. I average one event per week, I heavily promote the auto-mated website, and I do a fair amount of phone and email coaching for my team so they can make more money too.

It works for me, if you want some details, contact me by email. Arbonne may or may not be the company for you, but if you want to work direct selling from home around your current job, I encourage you to google "direct selling" and find a company and product that fits your lifestyle.
Bridal Makeup DIY Style: How To Take Control of Your Wedding Day Beauty! Simple step by step with product guide to do what I do without the high cost!























Review my Business at MyHuckleberry.Com