Thursday, September 20, 2007

Arbonne Holiday product line party on Tuesday 25th

This Tuesday, September 25th, I'm coming to meet, mingle, eat cheese and feel the new products for the Holiday line.

My peeps in attendance get a free gift for coming out to support my business, plus for those placing their Holiday gift basket orders: you receive an extra percentage off your total for early bird ordering.

Just my way of saying 'thanks!'

If you are planning on attending, please email with RSVP in the subject line for Tuesday night. Party starts at 7 pm, address and directions will be given with the rsvp confirmation.

To preview the line visit: www.financialfreedomnow.myarbonne.com
and if you are putting in your 50% off RSVP order remember to select your free product.

Thanks again and see you on Tuesday!
Bridal Makeup DIY Style: How To Take Control of Your Wedding Day Beauty! Simple step by step with product guide to do what I do without the high cost!























Review my Business at MyHuckleberry.Com