Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Invitation for October Workshops and coaching session

Invitation for October workshops and coaching
I have some availability open on my weekend schedule for adding one on one coachings, makeup workshops or public speaking/teaching engagements. Topics are flexible and range from image and esteem enhancement, makeup technique and application to current trend and style.

If you are interested in a booking for your school, civic group, womens group, sorority, meetup, or best friends; please contact me at 480-283-5811 for rates and dates.
www.makeupuniversity.com
www.earth911.org
www.financialfreedomnow.myarbonne.com
Bridal Makeup DIY Style: How To Take Control of Your Wedding Day Beauty! Simple step by step with product guide to do what I do without the high cost!























Review my Business at MyHuckleberry.Com