Thursday, January 17, 2008

Bridal Fashion Debut and more

HI,
I visited with a lot of you at the Arizona Bridal Fashion Debut show the first weekend of January.
As you know, I rarely do brides any more because of the travel and my son. I prefer to focus on teaching workshops and the sales of the bridal beauty book I have written.
The book details everything and every product I would do if I were your artist on that very special wedding day.
In the meantime, if you would like to book a workshop for your ladies group, just email the suggested date and we can work something out.
Truly, I tell you, you can do your own makeup and have it look professional and save some money too! Spend it on cake!
Enjoy the book and if you have questions, email me!
Bridal Makeup DIY Style: How To Take Control of Your Wedding Day Beauty! Simple step by step with product guide to do what I do without the high cost!























Review my Business at MyHuckleberry.Com