Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Frownies! Frownies! Frownies!

Frownies! Frownies! Frownies for everyone!
I love a new product, though there is nothing new about this one. In fact, Frownies have been around since 1889 originally being known as “Wrinkle Eradicators”. Created by a mother who wanted to help her daughter preserve her youthful beauty, these unique beauty treatments work!
As beauty products become more risky and dangerous plus require longer downtime for healing, why not try something simple that can be administered at home with privacy?
Try Frownies, I know you will love them! They are available in a “face lift in a bag” or individually. I tried the face lift in a bag and the wash is amazing for its light fell on the skin and how my face feels clean. The hydrating rose water spray that you use to create the adhesive for the Frownies is perfect for dry hot or humid weather to refresh the skin. I suspect in the dry winter months this spray would be amazing for winter skin! Sometimes dehydrated skin that is dry, saggy and wrinkled just needs a drink, so try this nourishing spray.
I follow the regimen as follows: I wash with the pH Balancing Complexion wash, the use the Immune Perfect Wrinkle Cream, and then get ready to use the Rose Water Hydrator Spray on a Frownie patch and start my “at home facelift”! If you are looking for a beauty treatment that doesn’t require healing time, try a Frownie.
There is an extra product called Immune Shield and it represents a new level of technology in skin repair and health. It is formulated with a 40 percent anti-oxidant matrix f active vitamin E and 17 amino acids to protect the skin from free radicals which cause cell damage, wrinkling and melanoma.
Frownies is still a family owned and operated company since its inception in 1889. They were originally called wrinkle eradicators because of the unique way that the Frownie patch “pulls” the skin up to reach the level of the rest of the facial skin.
I saw a difference in a brow or thinking wrinkle I have, and Annmarie tried it for a consistent seven days and saw almost all of her thinking wrinkle pull up. Wow! No needles for this procedure, plus you can do it at home.
The key to the Frownie is that you are consistent in its use to train the skin from the fold of a wrinkle to a more upright position. Celebrities, beauty queens and starlets have been using them for a century!
I recommend you take the time to read the instructions, practice the application, and by the second try you will be a pro and soon be reaping the reward of your newly learned skil!
To try the Frownie, visit their website, Sephora, Ulta or your favorite beauty retailer.


Bridal Makeup DIY Style: How To Take Control of Your Wedding Day Beauty! Simple step by step with product guide to do what I do without the high cost!























Review my Business at MyHuckleberry.Com

1 comment:

Ann Marie Richardson said...

I love Frownies! I had a very deep "thinking wrinkle". I really wanted to do something to help in that area. So I gave Frownies a try. I figured they must be good if they have been around for so long! First of all the rose water smells amazing and I love the hydration it gave to my dry skin. The application of the Frownies is very simple. And surprisingly they are very comfortable. The results have been amazing. My husband has really noticed a difference in just one week! Thank you Cherelynn for recommending this great product. You are such a valuable resource!
Ann Marie