Monday, July 7, 2008

Peter Thomas Roth Max Anti-shine gel...my secret

I'm on location the next three days...so...the info will be short and sweet!
My secret man makeup is that when getting a guy ready for film or television, especially HDTV broadcasts I don't use very much makeup. Very little in fact!

What I do use a lot of is, Max Anti-shine gel ( Sephora $40) to take the shine off, give a matte appearance, to hold up under hostile lighting situations to a man wearing a three piece suit and most importantly, in the Arizona sun and sweat...last.

It's thin, has great slip, amazing texture, hugs the skin and blends smooth. Yes, it's a wee bitty bottle for $40 ( plus your $4.00 a gallon to drive over and pick it up or you pay shipping...)

though, it is so worth it.

I use it on my brides, my actors, musicians, every one but the dog because her fur holds the shine down just right.

Good luck and more from the frontlines as it comes in...
Bridal Makeup DIY Style: How To Take Control of Your Wedding Day Beauty! Simple step by step with product guide to do what I do without the high cost!























Review my Business at MyHuckleberry.Com