Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Principal secret revealed

Did you ever watch the show Dallas in the 80's? Did you follow "who shot J.R.?"? I did. I was young, but my mom let my sister and I watch Dallas and Falcon Crest too. Boy were we ever up past bed time!

So, I stumbled across this, The Principal Secret...which is a book from the same era that actress/author/innovator Victoria Principal wrote, in product form.

It's called REclaim with Argireline and it's a skin care line with cosmetics too.

When I say stumbled upon it's because my son had found a tube of it somewhere, I do use the term somewhere loosely here, and I stepped on it.

Luckily, it did not squish out everywhere. I'm always looking for a new product and tried it.
Wow.

I used the Reclaim with Argireline Total Facial Cleanser. It says that it has a toner in it. Which is the number one step women skip in a daily cleansing routine. Sure, everyone skips the twice weekly masking of the skin for optimal retexturizing of the skin and youthful appearance, but the toner? It's important! Don't skip it!

I was super surprised and overjoyed that it took off my mascara (non botanical petrochemical laced kind) without searing my eyesight from their sockets. After rinsing my skin felt "clean".

I like that. I want my skin to feel a tightness and squeaky cleanness.

The product directions say that you can tissue it off, but I'm a rinser.

So, now I"m up for trying more of the line and reporting on it. I know that you have probably seen this infomercial on the television/cable/directTV. It's a direct selling association company ( means network marketing, just like Mary Kay) and is distributed by Guther Renky Corporation.

They are a trusted brand name and always have an amazing 100% money back guarantee. So if based on what you have seen and my review of the cleanser you feel like you want to order it, just know that if you don't like it the Principal Secret Guarantt is 60 day bottom of the jar...meaning you have 60 days from the delivery date to get a full refund less the s&h.

Hmmm, that means you can test the product for a full 28 days and see if you notice a difference in your skin.
Good stuff! Enjoy! I should stumble upon products more often!




Bridal Makeup DIY Style: How To Take Control of Your Wedding Day Beauty! Simple step by step with product guide to do what I do without the high cost!
























Review my Business at MyHuckleberry.Com