Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Quick side note: where I get my kid activity info from for Phoenix

Hi everyone,
Some of you have asked me by email about where I get all my freebie and up to date kid info to keep my active toddler busy without taking a second mortgage:

I get alot of my updates in a newsletter from this website http://www.azactivekids.com

If you are in the Phoenix area, it's a great resource. Especially, if you, like me, are starting to plan a birthday party and want to do something fun, memorable and affordable.

For those of us with kids, the birthday party is the holy grail. Sheesh, the goodie bag demands alone are enough to deepen the credit envelope!

Enjoy the site and I hope it helps you as much as it helps me!
Bridal Makeup DIY Style: How To Take Control of Your Wedding Day Beauty for brides who would rather spend the money on cake!

















1 comment:

loribcamp said...

This is a great article, thank you for sharing! I felt that my college student just didn't quite understand certain science-concepts from preschool age! Make up U sounds like a great place for kids like him who have a little more to learn!