Friday, January 2, 2009

Friday beauty recoup!

TotalBeauty.com
How to Rock Your New Makeup

Take this quiz to find your best colors and the right way to wear them


Did your presents this year include some fun new makeup? Lucky! Find out how to wear all those new shades with this quiz.

Take the quiz


It's a New Year~ are you as excited as I am?
Anything is possible and anything can happen! Now, for your new years resolutions, by the way, I didn't make any this year...when it comes to your beauty routine: perhaps now is the time to focus on making your beauty about you and not what is the current trend.

I know, I know! I normally teach trend. Though, this time, let's talk about you. Let's make it about you! What makes you look your best, feel your best and be your best!

The less we compare to others, the more we feel satisfied and content with ourselves.
So send your questions, I'll help where I can and if you want one on one advice, come visit me at the Fresh Start Women's foundation makeup class this Tuesday January 6th. Free childcare and $5 registration fee.
See you there!
Bridal Makeup DIY Style: How To Take Control of Your Wedding Day Beauty for brides who would rather spend the money on cake!

















src="https://www.paypal.com/en_US/i/btn/btn_buynow_LG.gif" border="0" name="submit" alt="Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!">