Thursday, May 7, 2009

Lashes hungry? Feed them LASHFOOD!





13 Must-Have Mother's Day Gifts


Every mom will be thrilled if she gets one of these made-for-her beauty kits



13 Must-Have Mother's Day Gifts

Sure, you could give your mom flowers and a card for Mother's Day, but how boring is that? Instead, give her one of these beauty product gifts perfectly suited for her. And, bonus: Almost all these gifts are available online, so the ideal gift for your mom is just a few clicks away.


See gifts



Oh what to get Mom! Here's a beauty bubble with some suggestions and get ready because there is more to come!



If you are searching for a gift to give the Mom who has everything, consider giving her something she really could use and would love: thicker, fuller, stronger and longer eyelashes!

LashFood is the perfect treat for any mom looking for beautiful, long eyelashes. LashFood is an all natural eyelash and eyebrow conditioning stimulator that provides you with fuller, longer, darker and stronger lashes.

LashFood is formulated using the highest grade natural ingredients including Biotin, an essential vitamin, Arginine, a natural amino acid, and root and herbal extracts. The newest innovation of JB Cosmetics, LashFood is created by Jane Kim. JB Cosmetics is a well known cosmetic manufacturer that specializes in eyelash products and stands for sophistication and beauty.

I've been using my editorial sample of LashFood for a solid week and have seen an improvement in the overall fullness of my lashes. Thank goodness because I was running outside on the day that Phoenix had an uncontrolable peat moss fire that couldn't be put out. I got something in my eye that cut it and at the doctor's office, to examine the underside of my eye he literally picked up my eyelid with my eyelashes!!!!

Needless to say, due to my continued use of LashFood, my lashes are fine and the cut on my eye is healing.

The lovely people at LashFood are generously giving away a free gift to one lucky reader of a full size LashFood product!

To enter: please email me your contact number, email, delivery address and best brittle eyelash story as to why you or your mom deserve the free tube of $129 LashFood!

Entries are being accepted between today's posting time/date and Satuday May 9th at midnight Arizona time.

Good luck!The lucky winner will be contacted by email.