Saturday, January 2, 2010

ProFoot Pump Pouches

TotalBeauty.com
Step-by-Step Guide for Perfect Eyeliner

Too scared to try a sexy cat eye? It's so easy with these tips


Don't you just love the winged-out eyeliner look you see on sultry celebrities like Angelina Jolie? While it may look intimidating, it's actually a very simple makeup technique. Blogger Temptalia shows us how it's done so we can all have super-sexy eyes.

See guide


Hello to day two of the new year! In December I was sent a sample ( thank you very much ProFoot!) of the toe spreaders ( love 'em) and Pump Pouches.

Using the blue gel toe spreaders for relaxation of the foot muscles is awesome. Especially after I have put them in the fridge for a few minutes before I put them on so they are nice and cool.

The Pump Pouch I am going to give a second chance. I have worn them once in my kick boxing sneaker to add a layer of protection and found that after a vigorous day of work activity on my feet my toes felt numb.

I put the pump pouch on over my sock? Maybe that was the squishing sensation?

My second trial is going to be while working the Barett Jackson car show in a pair of heels. Exactly what pump pouches were designed for!

To find out more visit, http://www.profootcare.com or just check out the foot care aisle as your local Walmart, Target or drugstore.

Enjoy!