Friday, February 19, 2010

Shaun White: Winter Olympic hair volume for the Spring!

Learn how to get the cold winter weather to leave your gorgeous looks alone
Winter Beauty Survival Guide
Winter can be your skin and hair's worst nightmare. It dries out your cuticles, frizzes your strands and makes skin flake -- ugh! To the rescue: tips from Winter Olympics Team USA. Here they share their secrets on how to battle cold winter temps and look gorgeous all cold-weather season long.



 
.If you have been enjoying the Winter Olympics as much as I have then you too have been watching it on television and most likely looking online for recaps. I'm a big snowboard and Shaun White fan! So while I've been watching I have also taken note of what the Olympic athletes skin, hair and even makeup looks like.
 
Today, let's take a look and see about Shaun White' style:
 

That is definately the 80's style volume that we are going to be seeing in the Spring 2010 beauty trend! Though I think his is natural and for your volume I recommend foams like Profound Beauty Stylist volume foam and Aveda's Phomallient.  I think he just looks like a picture of health, vitality, vim and vigor!  Surely that is the result of good eating and wearing sunscreen while practicing his snowboarding tricks. Oh the Double McTwist 1260 is definately going down in history.

I don't know what brand sunscreen he uses, though I know I trust the Neutrogena line, La Roche-Posay, Arbonne, and Bullfrog! Remember to apply it to your hands so they age slower.

Below is a wee clip/photo courtesy of the http://www.nbcolympics.com/ website about the gold and how Shaun White won. Enjoy!
***
Thu Feb 18, 1:37 AM ET.Snowboarding superstar and defending champion Shaun White won the Olympic men's halfpipe gold on Wednesday, dazzling the judges with his tricks - including the gravity-defying Double McTwist 1260

Congratulations to you Shaun!