Friday, April 27, 2012

Medicine Mama's Sweet Bee Magic Wand: a review for you!

TotalBeauty.com
10 Quick Ways to Burn Calories While You Sit

Who really has the time to blast calories after a long day at work? Not us! Here's how to lose weight while sitting down


10 Quick Ways to Burn Calories While You Sit

This is a TotalBeauty.com workouts for women article

No matter what your day-to-day is like, you probably spend a little -- OK, maybe a lot -- of time on your behind. Add that to a busy schedule with no space for gym visits and you've got a recipe for health disaster. Break the cycle with these 10 surprising tricks that'll help you burn calories while sitting (yes, sitting).

Burn calories


Hello Gorgeous! I recently tried Medicine Mama's Sweet Bee Magic Wand made with Propolis and Honey. It's an 'All in One lip and Face Balm'. 
Every ingredient in the very short list is organic. And my favorite part is that there is a wee part on the label that says 'batch'-and then there is a date. I love an expiration date on a product!
I have used my Bee Magic Wand primarily on my lips and fingernail cuticles. It's the lightest and slippery feel and absorbs into the skin. There is a very faint scent and no taste that I can taste. The label also mentions that it makes a great travel companion and I agree. This is a lip balm/lotion all in one. I think the only way to improve on this product would be to add a sunscreen. I'm in Arizona and it's hot already-so I'm keeping my stick with me and in the a/c so it doesn't melt and run out!
Get your own hand crafted Medicine Mammas Sweet Bee Magic Wand on the website here or at Sprouts in my Mesa neighborhood.