Tuesday, June 5, 2012

CeraVe skincare at CVS for dry, jerky like AZ sun sucked skin

TotalBeauty.com
7 Ways Makeup Labels Are Fooling You

Newsflash: Not all makeup labels are telling you the truth. Find out what lies to watch out for now


7 Ways Makeup Labels Are Fooling You

This is a TotalBeauty.com makeup tips article

They're all over our beauty products: "Oil free! 100 Percent Natural! Long-lasting!" How true are the claims that so many companies stamp on their bottles? To find out, our experts fill us in on the most misleading marketing lingo printed on the packaging -- and what to look for instead. Here's their shocking list of the top 7 makeup label lies.

See them now

Hello Gorgeous! Oh summer is on!I have recently been introduced to this line of skincare, CeraVe and it's packed with humectants and emollients for the skin. I have really enjoyed my samples because between training in the hot Arizona sun for my next triathlon and my son's busy sports schedule, let's just say my skin is like jerky! The CeraVe is light in scent and rinses clean and just feels good. CeraVe contains a patented delivery technology called MVE. Not quite sure what that is-but I know it feels good and my whole family likes it. The Cosmetics Cop Paula Begoun recommends this product-if it's passing her sniff test, surely it will pass yours too! Here's a short video from CeraVe and get yours at CVS stores everywhere. The CeraVe website has a zip code store locator so you can get some right away!